Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Complete sans tuning...

Been a slow winter it seems, but the car is finally 99% complete. Currently driving/tuning it, but thought I would post a few pictures I took during the final work...



...and a few specs

Garrett T04R Ball Bearing (.84 A/R)
Tial 46mm W/G
Tial 50mm BOV
Exoticspeed Manifold
A-Spec 4" Turboback exhaust (had to modify to fit my setup)
HKS V-Mount I/C
Dual 19row Oil Coolers w/ thermostat
Removed A/C and PS (Sent my steering rack off to Maval)
RX7store fuel system (550/1680cc injectors, Aeromotive FPR, etc)
Denso fuel pump
...etc (other stuff like removed emissions, cruise, double throttle, etc etc)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm interested in getting the HKS V-Mount for my FD. How difficult was the install? Also, do you know if you can retain the A/C?

0110mp said...

The install was not very difficult...no more difficult than any of the front mount setups. I know that HKS sells a V-mount that does retain the A/C for a couple hundred dollars extra. I didn't get this kit however and am not sure what is involved in retaining it. I will note though, that on my previous FD I had the HKS front mount intercooler that retained A/C. I had to get custom lines made since lines for the HKS setup were for the R12 A/C system and my stock system was R134a. Hope that helps.