Thursday, September 20, 2007

Lube-Groove Bushings

I received my set of Lube Groove bushings earlier this week for the FD. They are made of Delrin® and have a internal groove machined into them for some PTFE grease which will greatly reduce any bushing noise and increase the life of the bushings. Delrin® bushings are stiffer than polyurethane bushings and offer a longer life. The 18pc. kit came with all these bushings:



-4 front upper control arm bushings
-4 front lower control arm bushings
-4 rear upper control arm bushings
-2 rear upper control arm shock mount bushings
-2 rear trailing arm bushings
-2 differential mount bushings

I am also replacing all (6) of the pillow ball bushings while I have everything torn apart. Hopefully I will have all of this done by next weekend.

2 comments:

bperlin said...

I saw you installed the "Lube-Groove Bushings" on your FD Mazda. I'm looking for these also. Where did you get them?

0110mp said...

I got them through a group buy at rx7club.com